Say ‘no’ to single-use plastic bags and instead use these lightweight mesh bags for your fruits, veggies, or bulk produce.
Ecobits Reusable Produce Bags are a great alternative to single-use plastic bags. Made from 100% recycled PET bottles, they are lightweight whilst remaining strong and durable. Designed to be used for years to come they can help save hundreds and thousands of plastic bags from entering landfill, oceans and waterways. Witness how easy it is to make a huge impact on the environment by simply making the change to reusable produce bags and saying no to single-use plastic bags.
- 4 Bags per pack
- Made from recycled post-consumer plastic, certified by the Global Recycled Standard
- BPA free and food contact safe.
- Convenient sizing
- Lightweight but strong
- Mesh material makes it easy to identify what’s inside
- Produce can be rinsed directly through the bag
- Fully recyclable at the end of their life
- Machine or hand washable (cold, gentle machine wash only and line dry)
- Small | 20x20cm | holds 1.5kg | weighs 6g
- Medium | 25x30cm| holds 2kg | weighs 10g
- Large 30x40cm | holds 3kg | weighs 14g
Why stop at produce? Here are a few other uses for Ecobits bags:
- Cover your fruit bowl with a bag to keep fruit flies away
- Use as nut milk bag
- Use as laundry bag for delicate items
- Store small items like snacks or kids’ toys in them when travelling
- Use them for drying herbs
- Protect your fruit trees from insects and birds by placing a bag around the fruit (great for grapes, mangoes, tomatoes, etc.)
Please note: All Ecobits reusable produce bags are hand cut and sewn, from time to time sizes may vary slightly.